Boiler Installation in Longfield
We know the frustrations associated with anything related to heating services, especially in emergency situations, which is why we are committed to ensuring our installations are efficient. Our pricing is competitive across the market, meaning that you can be sure you are getting the best quality products for the best price. All of our engineers are approved and manufacturer trained and are fully Gas Safe registered.
We only use the leading names in new boilers for all of our installations, ensuring you are getting the most efficient boiler installed. All boilers installed by us come with a parts and labour manufacturer warranty/guarantee, saving you time and money.
When should you replace your boiler with a new boiler?
With regular servicing, some old boiler models can withstand many years of use, but if you’re reading this, then it’s likely that you will need a new boiler and your boiler may need replacing soon.
Here are some indicators you need a replacement boiler:
- Your existing boiler is Beyond Economical Repair (BER). In these circumstances, it’s usually cheaper to get a new boiler than get it repaired. The brand-new boiler would also save you on your heating bills too.
- Frequent issues -requires you to have it serviced more than once a year or several call-outs mean it’s getting expensive and getting a replacement is the best option here.
- Energy efficiency – Your existing boiler may have a poor energy efficiency, which usually means expensive gas bills. A change of boiler would be the best option here.
- Selling or renting your property – If you get a new boiler fitted it can increase the value of your home. If you rent it out, your tennants would love the energy savings on their bills . A replacement boiler usually adds value to your home.
- Your boiler leaks – If leaks are causing expensive call outs, then a replacement boiler may be the best option for you in the long run.
- Moving the system – If you would like to move your existing boiler to a new location, it’s usually better to just get a brand-new boiler. It would be less hassle and usually is the best option to upgrade your heating system.
If you’re experiencing any of these major issues, it may be time to say out with the old, and in with a new boiler.
In that case, it’s time for a replacement boiler, get a quote now below:
OVER 18 YEARS EXPERTISE IN PLUMBING, GAS & HEATING
We are a family-run business who has been operating for over 18 years, specializing in Plumbing, Gas & Heating services for Domestic, Commercial, and Industrial clients.
All types of plumbing problems being addressed here with 100% customer satisfaction. At the pro plumb platform you don’t just have domestic services, but you can avail of all types of commercial solutions.