We are Bromley’s boiler repair and servicing specialists. Our skilled and highly experienced engineers are experts in servicing and repairing all makes and models of boiler.
Your boiler is a hugely important part of your home. Even during summer, when a majority of people turn their heating off, most homeowners still use their boiler every day to heat water for showers, baths and other household activities.
Considering how hard your boiler works during the year, it is important to make sure that you book an annual gas boiler service. By doing this, you can ensure that your central heating system is working efficiently throughout the year, and rest easy in the knowledge that you have a reliable boiler that won’t let you down during winter.
Regular boiler servicing is also important for safety reasons, as a boiler engineer will be able to identify and fix any damage, issues or problems that could cause a deadly carbon monoxide leak. You can read more about keeping your gas appliances safe
Carrying out an inspection on your boiler will help keep it running smoothly throughout the year. A HomeServe approved Gas safe® registered engineer will conduct a service on your boiler. They will also offer advice and tips on using your heating more efficiently.
Having your boiler serviced regularly may reduce the risk of a breakdown, and may also help to prolong the life of your boiler.
comprehensive boiler service
What Does Gas Boiler Servicing Involve?
During your boiler service, a qualified gas boiler engineer will:
- Carry out a visual inspection of the boiler and all related areas (radiators etc.) to make sure that they adhere to current safety regulations and standards.
- Clean away any debris or dirt in the system, and repair or replace any damaged parts. (These parts may be chargeable)
- Remove the boiler casing and check all internal components (such as the heat exchanger, burner and main injector).
- Check that the spark/sensor probe is clean.
- Conduct a ‘gas tightness’ test, to check for dangerous carbon monoxide leaks.
- Test the gas valve with a flue gas analyser, to make sure that the boiler is combusting efficiently.
- Check that the flue terminals are free from obstruction and that internal flue components are sealed correctly.
- Turn the boiler on, to make sure that it is working properly.
The service should take around one hour. When the engineer is finished, they should present you with a completed Gas Safe form, which will contain details of the tasks they have carried out.
Our boiler services are carried out in line with manufacturer’s instructions. We will inspect your boiler and controls, carry out a visual inspection for leaks and corrosion and provide you with a full service report. We will give you a detailed information about your boiler including:
• A visual check of the boiler and flame
• Checks on the flue (externally and internally)
• Checking the operating pressure and/ or heat input
• Checking safety devices
• Check case seals for an effective seal
• Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark/ sensor probe)
• Boiler fired safely to identify any working faults
• Boiler parts cleaned, if necessary
• Cleaning out the condense trap
• Clean out of the magnetic filter
• A full service report
The engineer will also bleed and check all the radiators if necessary. If you are experiencing a consistent loss in system pressure please do let us know and we will advise you on how to prepare for our visit.
Broken down boilers and leaky pipes can be absolute nightmare! Plumbing and heating problems get everyone stressed out. We respond quickly to each call out, finding and repairing faults with minimal fuss!
OVER 20 YEARS EXPERTISE IN PLUMBING, GAS & HEATING
We are a family-run business who has been operating for over 18 years, specializing in Plumbing, Gas & Heating services for Domestic, Commercial, and Industrial clients.
All types of plumbing problems being addressed here with 100% customer satisfaction. At the pro plumb platform you don’t just have domestic services, but you can avail of all types of commercial solutions.